Tuesday 19 January 2010

denim/sex


My current uni project is denim, so i'm having to do quite a lot of research into branding,
ad campaigns, styles etc etc.

It has come to my attention that... sex sells. All the advertisements use sex to sell their
jeans... it's so boring now! On the other hand I am rather liking the Calvin Klein campaigns.







So, I want to go at my project with a different approach, I havn't finalised designs or anything yet but... where has the elegance gone? I'd like to play around with this idea and create a more feminine approach to the photography and styling.

Weather permitting i'll be playing around with some photography on my little mini Diana Camera...


It'll be my first time developing a film from it soon, can't wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment