Monday 5 April 2010

BAMBOO I LOVE YOU

It's now easter and we have absolutely NO set work to do for uni! This is odd and unsettling.

So for now I shall update myself...

The last project I did was a yogawear project which I didn't find toooo inspiring considering my then complete lack of motivation for absolutely anything, but I got into it towards the end.

I chose to use bamboo fleece to compliment the English Country Spa I was designing for, and used completely natural and organic produce to dye my fabric before making it into a jumpsuit and with the left over fabric I made an overcoat for when you're warming up or just snuggling by the country fire.


Some samples of Bamboo Fleece dyed with various fruit/veg.
I dyed my final jumpsuit with strawbs and red cabbage, yum!!?


I currently have no photos of the end result and (let's be honest) probably won't until the summer, I also need to photograph my jeans, get on it Hannah.


No comments:

Post a Comment